InCharge Smart Home
Charge smart and safe at home
InCharge residential charging stations make it easy to charge your electrical and plug-in hybrid vehicles at home. We can assist you with the purchase and installation of the stations that suit you. With our connected InCharge Smart Home stations you can track your usage with the Charging Portal web app. InCharge Basic Home charges your electric car smoothly and simply.
Fast, safe and smart charging at home. A secure mobile connection to the station allows you set permissions and monitor usage via the Charging Portal web app.
Price: from €1,165 plus shipping
InCharge Basic Home
All you need for safer and faster charging at home. This charging box delivers a considerably higher current than an ordinary home socket, and ensures that power switches off if an error occurs.
Price: from €695 plus shipping
Installation – get started with InCharge
Installation with pre-check
Rest assured with our professional electricians
- We make it easy for you – the professional takes care of the technical details.
- You know exactly what to expect in terms of costs and labour before installation begins.
Installation without pre-check
You help out – and save on installation costs
- All you have to do is be at home for the installation visit.
- You save the cost of the pre-check.
- On your request, we make an appointment with a professional electrician from our service network to will visit your home.
- The installer inspects your garage or carport, checks your power connection.
- After the installer sends the information and photo documentation to InCharge, we will provide you with a personalised quote.
- You provide our customer service information on conditions of your garage / carport and power connection available.
- Based on this information, we will provide you with a personalised quote.
Last but not least: connection & commissioning
A specialist from our partner network will perform the installation, connection and commissioning of the InCharge box, which includes a Type-B ground fault circuit-breaker and fuse. Alternatively, you can order the charging box from InCharge and install it with an electrician of your choice.
We have complete solutions for housing associations
Contact us using the form below and briefly describe what we can do at your property. We look forward in supporting you in your change-over to electric power!
Use the contact form below to let us know how we can help you. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Please note that customer service is available only in German.