Cookies på goincharge.com
A cookie is a small text file a website requests to save on your computer.
You decide how your computer handles cookies through the settings in your web browser. Check your web browser's help pages for more information about how you block or delete cookies.
We are using first party and third party cookies for various purposes. Some of the cookies placed on your computer are erased when you leave our site (session cookies) while others can remain on your computer for up to two years so that the website recognises you if you return (persistent cookies).
We don't collect information about visitors' IP addresses and therefore the information collected is never linked to your identity.
- Facilitate the use of our site and load pages quickly on your computer (first-party session cookie).
- To provide personal contact in connection with the signature of a contract. For example, when you complete a form and are asked to sign an electricity contract, you will get asked if you want to be called back or get help (Third Party session cookie)
- Use analysis tools such as SiteCatalyst (first party session and persistent cookies) and Google Analytics (third party session and persistent cookies) to collect statistics about how visitors move around our website. For example:
- If the visitor has been to our website before
- Where the visitor has clicked on our website
- How long the visit took
- Which browser was used
We use external partners to streamline and monitor our sales campaigns and marketing (third party permanent cookie).